Saturday, April 24, 2010

Friday evening

3
Bryan had a fairly good day today. He was able to get up and take a couple of steps. He also ate some fruit which felt good in his stomach. He slept for a few hours here and there but it's still a struggle for him. He seemed kind of agitated and bothered again this evening and we ask that you continue to pray for peace. Please pray that Bryan will have a good, deep, restful, long sleep tonight.

3 Response to Friday evening

Anonymous
April 24, 2010 at 7:43 AM

Dear Zandstra Family:
Today the sun is up with another promise of a bright day. Thanking God for His goodness in your lives, we pray for a good day. May His peace be with you all..especially you Bryan as you face the night. Praying for rest for body and mind. Blessings to all of you. Brantford Vanderstelts

Anonymous
April 24, 2010 at 8:40 AM

We are praying fervently for you Bryan, as well as the wonderful family that surrounds you. Wishing you much Strength & Peace.
love Floyd, Carolyn & the boys
Ps. 62:5,6
Find rest, O my soul, in God alone; my hope comes from Him.
He alone is my rock and my salvation; He is my fortress, I will not be shaken.

Anonymous
April 24, 2010 at 1:22 PM

Hi Karen. You don't know me but I am a good friend of Lynda Murtha's, Christy's mom. Anything that is important to Lynda is also important to me. When she asked me to pray for Bryan I am doing just that. I believe! Speedy recovery Bryan, and take care of yourself too, Karen.
Alice S. (Ottawa)

Post a Comment